When the world is talking about self-driving cars, virtual reality, deep learning, autonomous robots, artificial intelligence, have you ever wondered how these complex tasks are simulated, tested, realized and thus implemented to the technologies that are either at the stage of development or are already existing? Every new technology that wows you and you dream of working on is developed on the simulation software like ROS. ROS is the most demanded software for robotics enthusiasts, software engineers, etc who want to test their algorithms, simulate a virtual environment for testing, replicate numbers of robots for observing swarm behavior, etc. Even one’s whole concept is tested for production of ROS and passed for the product realization.
- Academic speaker Mr. Lentin Joseph( Author Mastering ROS for robotics programming and CEO of Qbotics) have been invited as the esteemed speaker for the workshop.
- An E-Talk by Robotics Software Engineer Angelos Plastropoulos from Innotecuk (Innotecuk.com), United Kingdom, giving a ROS introduction using Robot Ignite Academy Platform provided by The Construct (theconstructsim.com).
Register now to be part of this 2-day workshop to obtain an insight of the more flexible robotic automation and solutions using ROS platform.
We have limited seats which will be provided on first-come, first-serve basis.
Prerequisites for the workshop :
- Understanding of Ubuntu and Shell commands. (Recommended)
- Understanding of C++ and Python especially the OOP concepts. (Optional)
- Ubuntu Laptop with ROS installed.
- Preferred Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
- ROS version: ROS Kinetic
We look forward to welcoming you at our workshop!
Venue: IIT Ropar
Date of workshop: 28-29th of October
Registration Fee: Rs.500
Payment Details :
Name of Account: ADVITIYA, IIT ROPAR
Account no. : 36519456924
Name of Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: IIT Ropar Branch
IFS Code: SBIN0013181
After the completion of registration, please fill this form.